News. Travel and Leisure. Love-Sex-Advises. How To.

NEWS. TRAVEL & LEISURE. LOVE-SEX-FAMILY-ADVISES. ENTERTAINMENT. HEALTH. THINGS TO KNOW.

"If you wonder, go wander; If you wander, you will wonder."An independent news and info- blog for everyone wondering and wandering!
Please feel free to leave your views and opinions about any post in this blog. Your insights are most welcome.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Let your haters say "wow" to you in the end.

When I was younger, I would always hear people say negative things about each other. During my childhood years I never thought that I will experience the same thing too. And even until now, people would say negative things about me. Well, I believe everyone experiences being destroyed. I am so thankful that I can manage turning them down by focusing on my dreams of becoming better. So, instead of getting back to them and prove that they are wrong, why not focus in your dreams too? in achieving the things that you want to achieve in life. After all, It's all between you and God. If you focus in reaching your dreams, you will end up better, while those who are destroying you remain the same. Wicked, gossipers, and builders of castles in the air. Soar High! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment